pippy99

First of all thank you for accepting me to your messageboard guys,  Being a bit of an old boy It has taken me a while to suss out how to get this far, so hopefully i have posted in the correct place. Im a 60 odd year old Brummie born in selly oak and grew up in weoley castle and Harborne /selly oak boarder. I joined the forces when i left school and lived in lots of diiferent places, now live in Dorset, Family still live in Brum and all Villa fans. I always want the Midland clubs to do well as It is good for the area, Funny really cos as a nipper I always wanted the other clubs in the Midlands to fail, but when you see london and northern clubs winning everything, I found myself wanting all our regional clubs to start balancing the tables.

Great to see the Villa finally doing well again after a bad few years, hopefully push on further now. Good to see Leicester and wolves also doing ok over the past few years. I have an inlaw that supports leicester that I have a bit of banter with now and again.  Cheers once again for allowing me to join and looking forward to good times ahead for the Villa.