Nokia 3.1 I can not move music

Robtaylor200

Any body that knows me. Knows I still prefer wind up things. So I may not even understand my question or how to explain it 

I have a Nokia 3.1, I decided to buy a tune off amazon for a ringtone I did it and I did some messing

I down loaded it. Now all my other added ringtones have gone and I am left with Nokia only tunes. Who has Nokia original ring tone now days 

If I go into my SD card I can see them  if I go into explorer but cant select them.   In contacts I used to have Danger wife calling assigned to Mrs T I can assign it back but it doesn't happen. My alarm instead of waking me up gently with Dont worry be happy, it now goes BING BUZZ BING BING

I decided to hook up to my lap top and see if I could move them across that way

My lap top shows me what is on the SD card but not what is in the phone. So I cant move them across.

One of the youngsters at work played with it for half an hour and gave up (just said I dont know what you have done )

I am very close to resetting to factory setting 

image.png.8745e5ebd7617daf7b0da45d7dd30709.png

• 3 weeks later...

Even the "Guru" at O2 shop couldn't sort it. Mate of mine sent everything to a passing cloud, took the memory card out and re set it 

Then waited until the cloud came over again and put all the stuff back. Brilliant 

Now all is good and I have the ringtone (theme from unmade silent movie) that everyone hates except older Villa fans 

Happy days 

Â