GRA

Hi everyone.

I'm from the States. I started to follow the club back in 2014 after deciding between various West Midland clubs, particularly between West Bromwich Albion, Birmingham City and Aston Villa. I forwent the path of "the club chooses you." My path was rather unorthodox. Since I live in Chicago I looked at its sister cities and found Birmingham. After some serious thought, readings, and time I was led to Villa Park. They say choosing a club should either be inherited by your parents and/or chosen locally. Well, I sorta did that.

I played soccer/football in high school after recommendations from a peer's mother who said I had "good feet" after watching me play basketball. I started awfully late, but my verve for the sport wasn't questioned. My first real memory of being entranced with the sport was was the 2002 World Cup held in South Korea & Japan. The Germany v US game was absolutely [four letter word].

Random facts:

I'm a Cubs fan (baseball).

I attend the opera and ballet depending on the selection, which can vary anywhere between twice or four times a season.