Aussie Football Fan

Hi guys,

I am a huge football fan from Sydney, Australia - unfortunately not a Villa supporter though ... I support Leeds actually, how well are we going at the bottom of the Championship! Always remember that as bad as you think things are, there are always others doing it even worse haha.

Reason I'm keen to join this forum is that I'm really into fantasy football, and for the last couple of seasons have been quite invested with Villa's fortunes given some of the players I've had in my squad over have included Gana, Gil, Gestede (somewhat regrettably!), Kozak (more recently, but also somewhat regrettably!), Hutton (let's not talk about it) and Gabby (brought him in for a 1 game stint a couple of weeks ago and he scored vs Norwich, happy days... but let's REALLY not not talk about it).

With Gana now probably one of my favourite players in the Premiership, and me arguing with any football fan here in Oz with a deep enough knowledge of the Premier League about just how under-appreciated Carles Gil is (I mean didn't you see THAT goal in the Cup last season and THAT assist against Chelsea?!), I'd love the chance to jump on the forum and chat with you guys about football ... and hey, if Villa do end up in the Championship as it's now looks unfortunately and increasingly likely, next season we can banter about our H2H match-ups (if we survive that is!), and agree on the fact that the Championship is where the "real football" is played. Funnily enough, I used to say the same thing to my glory-hunting Utd/Gooner/Scouse supporting mates when the Mighty Whites were doing it tough on -15 points in League One ... those were the days!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello - and I hope that you guys can accept a Gana-loving Leeds fan onto your forum!

Cheers,
DRAGONZ_RULE