Hi.. #PainedVillafan

Hi guys.

I am from India and started following Aston Villa when we had Bosnich, Yorke, Kachloul etc. That was when I got my personal TV time at home.  

At the time, I used to watch maybe one or 2 matches every month. But by 2002, I was able to follow Premier League week in week out and thus could watch every match Villa played. Angel's debut wonder season, Melberg's rock solid defense, Laursen's early retirement. I was a witness to all these. I thought Barry was a defensive liability when he started out bu the transformed into one of the players who gave his most at the club. I criticized the club for selling Cahill and buying Zat Knight. I celebrated when Villa sat 3rd in the table with Downing and Young playing better than Mahrez. I broke a bottle in anger when Mcleish was appointed.

I have followed this club passionately and now when most hope looks lost, I felt that I should look for ways to communicate with others who share this pain. Let me be part of the great fan community which is part and parcel of this club.