Non-Villa matches you've attended

choffer

Idea stolen from another forum.

I know there's lots of us with an interest in other teams so I thought it would be good to hear about other games you've been to this season. So let's hear you match reports from Kidderminster Harriers, Barry Town or any other match you've been to.

I'll start with my trip this afternoon to a gloriously sunny Griffin Park this afternoon. 

Brentford, with their moneyball approach, have exceeded expectations in the last couple of seasons but it looked like their new manager was in for a tough debut this afternoon with Ipswich controlling the game throughout. Mick McCarthy was on good form, slaughtering his team for every mistake and sharing jokes and heated exchanges with the home fans throughout.

Brentford played their usual free-flowing football in fits and starts but never looked like scoring. On 90 minutes, it was two-nil to Ipswich and the whole crowd thought that the Gray goal on 92 minutes was nothing more than a consolation until three minutes later, Tarkowski scored the equaliser. Ipswich were absolutely mugged and the Villa result made it an even more enjoyable afternoon.

2015-08-08%2014.59.37_zps9ijmzpr4.jpg

2015-08-08%2015.12.32_zps91unv544.jpg

2015-08-08%2015.12.52_zpsq6nexzxo.jpg

• Like 1

Â