What's Up? I'm Chandler

Hey, my name is Chandler and I'm a new Premier League fan that has decided to follow Aston Villa. I have decided to follow this club because of the history, the fluctuation of success/lack thereof (they aren't just amazing all the time or terrible all the time), and because of the amazing crest/colors/kits. I don't have much to add myself yet, as I am new to the culture and the club, but I look forward to learning from you guys. I love interacting with other fans. I am from Dallas, Texas in the US of A, and I plan on registering for the official Dallas Aston Villa Lions Club.

I am only a fan of one other club in Europe, and that is Barcelona. I fell in love with Messi, like most recent Barca fans, along with Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, etc. If Barcelona were to ever play Villa in Europe, I would say that I would root for Villa, as Barca have had more than their fair share of success already. 

My other hobbies include music, reading, writing and gaming, so I certainly look forward to using the off topic forums as well. :)

I look forward to talking about transfers this summer with you guys, and one thing I love about soccer is how short the offseason is, so I look forward to talking about results with you guys shortly as well!