Returning

Hello,

I'm a returning Villa Talk member. Used to have an account awhile back and forgot my old information after not posting for awhile, so creating a new account now connected to my Twitter.

Honestly, the main reasons I'm returning are 1) the Sherwood era has me newly enthused about Villa and 2) I wanted to see if any members who would have access to FA Cup Final tickets could help me out.

You see, I'm an American Villa fan -- originally from Pittsburgh but living in Chicago now. I've been to Villa Park twice (Spurs 2-1 loss for a Boxing Day match in 2010, Swansea 1-1 draw in 2013) and was in the Villa away end for the 3-3 draw at Chelsea in January 2011.

And since I became a Villa fan about eight years ago, I told myself that if Villa ever made the FA Cup Final and I had the finances, I would do my utmost to try and get there. So if anyone knows if this would even be a possibility for me, any help would be appreciated.

Also, I write for SB Nation's Villa blog, and you can follow me on Twitter @RJSepich.

Cheers. UTV.