Hello from New Jersey

nanderosa

Hello everyone.  My name is Nander, I'm 19 and I'm from the crappy part of the United States (it is all pretty crappy) known as Dirty Jersey.  I really just started football a few years ago due to everyone over here hating soccer*.  I grew up watching American Football, Baseball, Basketball, and sometimes Hockey.  I really lost interest in most of these sports because all of the players I grew up watching and loving had retired (and I think all of them are fixed, but that is a story for another time).  I was introduced to football through two close friends, one a Manchester United fan and one an Arsenal.  They both knew tons about football, and it sounded fantastic.  So about 3 years ago, I watched a Premier League game with a friend, Aston Villa was playing some team, and I'm pretty sure they lost.  For some reason I was set on being an Aston Villa fan.  I'm not going to claim being a lifetime fan on these forums, as I know very little about the team before 3 years ago, but that is why I came to this site.  I do know a lot about the current squad, so I am pretty informed.  I don't know a single other person that supports Aston Villa so I hope I can get to use this site quite frequently and talk with my fellow villains.