How bad is our squad?

hobovillain

Just off the top of my head:

Guzan, Given, Steer

Lowton, Vlaar, Okore, Clarke, Baker, Senderos, Donacien, Bennett, Luna, Hutton - Senderos

Westwood, Delph, El Ahmadi, Nzogbia, Agbonlahor, Tonev, Bacuna, Sylla?, Gardner, Johnson, Grealish, Cole

Robinson, Kozak, Weimann, Benteke, Bent

I genuinely don't think that this squad is that bad, don't get me wrong it's probably the worst in my 32 years supporting the villa. (Apart from graham Taylor's second reign - maybe) but still it should certainly be strong enough to avoid relegation. IMO. I believe we should be looking at 12-15th.

3 new players needed to settle the ship I reckon. Another left back. Strong DM, and a winger with pace.

Apart from that use the kids and all in all we should be strong enough.

Oh and Flipping renew Vlaar, Gabby and Delph's contracts ASAP!

Guzan, Given, Steer

Lowton, Vlaar, Okore, Clarke, Baker, Senderos, Donacien, Bennett, Luna, Hutton - Senderos

Westwood, Delph, El Ahmadi, Nzogbia, Agbonlahor, Tonev, Bacuna, Sylla?, Gardner, Johnson, Grealish, Cole

I genuinely don't think that this squad is that bad, don't get me wrong it's probably the worst in my 32 years supporting the villa. (Apart from graham Taylor's second reign - maybe) but still it should certainly be strong enough to avoid relegation. IMO. I believe we should be looking at 12-15th.

3 new players needed to settle the ship I reckon. Another left back. Strong DM, and a winger with pace.

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/11431-is-our-team-really-that-bad/

you should look here for an answer ;)

Guzan, Given, Steer

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/11431-is-our-team-really-that-bad/

you should look here for an answer ;)

Very true sir! :-)

• Like 1

Â