Greetings :]

Greetings from Denmark, gentlemen.

I'm not a Villa supporter as such, but I've been lurking here since you guys picked up Okore last summer. I've had my eye on Villa for a long time though, due to the prominent Danes that have played for this club. Most notably Thomas Sørensen, Martin Laursen, Peter Schmeichel and Jores Okore among others.

Honestly I made this account to be able to comment on the (awesome) rumor, that Nicklas Bendtner might be sporting a Villa jersey soon enough :wub:

Suffice to say, I love Bendtner, his personality and his confidence. Underneath all the hubris, there's actually a competent footballer.

I wish I could show you all the great things he has done _on the pitch_ for Denmark.

I would absolutely love to see Bendtner at Villa. I honestly think he'd do a good job, if he manages to focus on football. (Therein lies the risk)

The difficult part will be to get Nicklas to agree to a substantial pay-cut.

Bendtner on a free transfer....That won't stand for long. A top 10 club somewhere in Europe will def. pick him up before summer is over.

I would love to see Villa grab him before the other clubs :]

Good luck to England in this years World Cup. Denmark didn't qualify :bang:

TLDR: Villa should definitely sign Bendtner, if his salary demands are not ridiculous.