The best console

Stethegeez

What is the best console?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best console?

• PS2
    • Gamecube
    • Xbox

The one bastard thing is that using modded Xboxes on Xbox live is a right bastard.

One of my fave things about the Xbox is the online element.

The one bastard thing is that using modded Xboxes on Xbox live is a right bastard.

One of my fave things about the Xbox is the online element.

I thought you can disable most mod chips so you can still use xbox live

whilst i think its a Ullises square shit personally PS2 is my choice, but what do you all think?

:D A prime example of the problems of filtering! (unless that was deliberate)

I thought i'd accidentally typed it at first! Was filtering though.

Xbox controller S's are fantastic. They just feel of a much higher quality than the PS2 dualshock. Love the longer cables, and the anti trip feature on the wire too. The best controller in my opinion is the Gamecube one though. The anologue feels so much better than anything else (and particularly better than the flappy dualshock) and its just so comfortable to hold. The cable is very short though.

Im thinking that all the next generation machines will have wireless conrollers as standard next time, and Sony will FINALLY put more than two controller ports on the front of their machine..

Doesn't the software that you install "fool" the xbox when booted in normal that it has a 8GB disk, rather than just an 8GB partition. hence you should be able to play XBOX live. The only way I can think is if the game actually reads the firmware of the disk to see if is actually 8GB.

Anyway they are that cheap by another for online gaming

Â