aston villa

Hi .

I m a villa fan too . I'm open and though I am not from Birmingham I'm glad I follow a club that has a great footballing history. I was introduced to them. I am here to be part of discussion and share my own knowledge. I like to think only the best of myself and avfc. I am sensitive but work on understanding the banter but I am individual. My priority is talking about villa and football. And I really enjoy all sorts of football matches

I attend matches occasionally in London. I was fortunate enough to see the arsenal v the villa this season which I enjoyed. I watch most match streams and television and radio .

What I most like about aston villa is the history of the club. I often can be proud , despite recent setbacks to be the top team, of stating to friends that ( though before my time) avfc won the champions league !

I like the fact our chairman was the founder of the football league !

And that the occasions I have been to a home match I find the stadium awesome !

My fave ever villa player is Gareth Barry

My current fave player is Gabby Agbonlahor

I also enjoyed the bravery and competitiveness of the greatest villa captain I've seen -Martin Laursen and deeply miss ash young exciting play!

I respect and support Stan petrov, Paul McGrath Stan collymore, lee hendrie, Paul merson and most recently tommy hitz as footballers in game who have shown strength in dealing with personal issues.

When I m sad . I'm inspired by them.

Speaking of being inspired 2008-9 was the season where I thought dreams were to be made.

Of course now I do my best not to compare and understands wjere villa are in transition and building again

Anyways I hope to be welcome respected and am grateful to be with the villa talk forum . Thanks very much.

Up the villa