Hello All

Thanks for accepting me to the site.. First let me introduce myself my name is Dan and I've been a villain all my life. From the first moment I learnt to kick a ball I was wearing a villa shirt. I came me from a big family of villa fans so would never have chosen another team anyway. I used to get to as many games as the pocket would allow but about 6 years ago I met and fell in love with the second love of my life (the Mrs)... And now live in that little slice of Britain in the Sun known as Gibraltar.. She unfortunately is a spurs fan but I don't hold that against her. I have a lovely 3year old daughter who is being brought up a another little villain much to the wife's protesting. Getting to the mighty fortress that is Villa Park is a little tricky these days (the travel costs are a killer) but we do have a merry little band here who gather (when family or work commitments allow) for matches that are televised which is pretty much every Saturday as Saturday matches are televised here. So that is a little insight into my life.. Love, Peace & Grease ... UTV