SNF

kkr

Who will be the number 1 seed for the playoffs in the NFC?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the number 1 seed for the playoffs in the NFC?

• New York Giants
    • Chicago Bears
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Other

Sunday Night Football this week sees the 7-1 Bears visit the 6-2 Giants. This has been a massively hyped game for the past few weeks, but has lost some of its gloss in the last week.

The Bears losing to Miami and the Giants losing both pro-bowl defensive ends for the coming weeks and our backup at LE, 3time pro bowl line backer La Var Arrington for the season, 3time pro bowl corner Sam Madison has been missing also as well as Plaxico Burress our no 1 receiver.

The Bears could be without Urlacher, with a bad toe, it generally depends on how much pain he can stand. They will also miss Berrian their no 1 receiver who has bruised ribs.

Essentially this game could decide homefield advantage for the playoffs, and it looks as though it will be done so by two depleted squads.

The question then is which team will be the number one seed in the NFC? Will they come from this game or will it be the 6-2 Saints? or perhaps last years Superbowl finalists Seattle?

Da Bears!

My sentimental favorite. Now that they have that whole "being undefeated" thing out of the way, they can focus on the second half of the season and homefield in the playoffs.

And who is that guy wearing the Rex Grossman jersey?

Shame the Giants are missing Osi and Strahan and Arrington, as id immagine the pressure they would bring would see Rex running for his life and throwing picks all over the place again!

Should still be a great game even with all the injuries for both teams, who knows maybe the Giants backup backup Linemen will step up!I mean we might have to play someone off the practice squad or one of our DT at end!

For those loving Urlacher, watch Pierce step it up sunday!Can rely on this guy, true passion/desire/heart.

On a side note im glad that its SNF as Madden and Michaels covering will make it even better, MNF team are a bit lame to be honest.

So the Bears pulled it off and beat the Giants. They sure were impressive,(108 yard field goal return!!!) but i also saw a lot in there that makes me know it would have been a much closer game had we not been so depleted through injuries defensively.

Our defense stepped up though, the first half and we pleyed perfect for 28 minutes, especially when you consider the injuries and the personnel we had out there. The key play was on 3rd and 22 i beleive and they pulled off a 26 yard run!!! and then our best cornerback did his hamstring on their touchdown before half time. Those events combined with the field goal return are what swung it for the Bears.

They are the best team in the NFC and im hoping we get a shot at them again in the post season, if we get some injured players fit it will be a closer game for sure.

Â