Phantasy Star online 2 new genesis

Dave-R

So phantasy Star online 2 came out a year or so ago on Xbox, not sure about playstation. PSO2 is in fact an 8 or so year old game that was on pc but sega were reluctant to bring it on consoles. Now they did that again about a year or so ago and I played much of the game.

Thing is I could sit here all day and have a discussion about the game because of how much content, gameplay, quests, character building there is and I would most likely fill pages upon pages lol.

One thing I can tell you is if your into your anime role play mmo type games,this may be up your street. This the type of game where your character will be like level 200 in the end but to get from level 199-200 would take the same time as it took you to get from 1-199 then which is fairly long, your talking months. Now that doesn't mean the grind is boring, they ram enough gameplay and content in the game to make it feel like the grind is worth it, even the rewards pay off with the sense that you are becoming all powerful.

Now I do not know about Phantasy Star New genesis, but it appears to be one massive add on to the original game, being completely developed from scratch where ilsega intend on bringing the PSO2 game upto next gen standards.

One thing I can tell you before you watch the gameplay genesis video is that the game is free to download and play. They just make there money from an online cosmetics and service stor that enhances your game. No it's not pay to win because your not against other players and not once did I ever feel in my time maxing out one of my characters that I were ever behind other people  because they could of obtained anything I couldn't through means of payment. Now don't get me wrong when I said you could enhance your game it does havemonthly memberships that give you more daily gold, gems and what not but this is like Warframe where once you start venturing in late game you can make there currency without paying for it.

It's one of those games where you yourself have to play and decide if you like it or not, one thing I can guarantee is if you were to figure out what I call the learning process to figuring all the options you have available, then you'd enjoy it.

New genesis video.

Â