Ultimate Game Sale

Kingman

Never posted in this thread before as I'm not a gamer, However I've come across the follow link on one of the Audio/Video forums i visit and thought it maybe be of use if peeps are looking to save a couple of quid. 

UPDATED: Ultimate Game Sale (05 – 11 July 2016) + Deals With Gold & Spotlight Sale 

https://majornelson.com/2016/07/03/ultimate-game-sale-05-11-july-2016/

The Ultimate Game Sale features over 250 deals on Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles, and for the first time ever the sale will include discounts on Windows 10 games and special pricing for Xbox One consoles. Save up to 40 to 60 percent on Xbox games, with some titles at more than 60 percent off. If you’re an Xbox Live Gold member, you can save up to an additional 10 percent. Discounts are valid from 05 July through 11 July 2016.

NOTE: I am announcing the Ultimate Game Sale deals early but the sale officially starts on 05 July. Sale prices won’t be reflected until this time.

There are also over 30 offers for all of the PC gamers out there, including deals on Quantum BreakRise of the Tomb Raider, and Gears of War: Ultimate EditionCheck out the full list of PC games included in the Ultimate Game Sale.

For more information about the Ultimate Game Sale, visit Xbox.com.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M  image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M  image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M

Xbox One Deals

Edited by Kingman

Â