Lowest of the Low

HK_villan

I'm 28 and have supported Villa for as long as I remember (talking about a good 21 years).  I've lived in Hong Kong for 17 years so have been away from the Uk but i always tried to watch the Villa play, even if that meant staying up till 4 in the morning to do so.  I recently moved back to the UK and am staying in Swansea so went to watch Swansea play a few times with some mates and I just cant get me head around what has gone wrong at Villa.  For me this is the lowest i can remember Villa being and yet Swansea are trying to do the same philosophy, with the low wages and passing/attractive football.  But how can we of gone so wrong? Is there any hope for the future?  I dread to think what will happen when we play Newcastle on Tuesday?  I wasn't around when we got in the lower divisions, but for me after tonight this has to be the lowest of the low?

I think Lambert is a good manager but maybe not just suited to us.  There seems to be no motivation, even he doesn't seem to believe that we can do it.  Not sure if a new manager will do us any good but i think something needs to change...

Â