How many points from the next 7 game?

PieFacE

Did Lukaku score against us for West Brom? Spurs don't score many goals and it will be a different game to the cup one. West Ham away may not be a foregone conclusion. They are a home side.

Nope, Brunt and ex Tesco bag/hired driver Odemwingie at the Hawthorns and Long at VP. I had personally predicted 8 points (beat Arsenal and Norwich, draws against Liverpool and Newcastle and lose against City and Chelsea) so wasn't far off the correct total of 9. People are getting slightly overconfident IMO, we could of been 4/5 down against City at the weekend, so going to say the following for the next 6 games :P

Hull - Win - 3-1

Spurs - Lost 2-1

Everton - Draw 2-2

West Ham - Win 2-1

Cardiff - Win 3-1

WBA - Win 2-1

Sunderland - Win 4-1, so out of a possible 21 I say 16 :)

Edited by Avflife

Hull- Draw.

Spurs- Loss

Everton- Draw

West Ham- Win

Cardiff- Draw

WBA- win

Sunderland- win.

12 points.

Would give us 21 points after 13 games so we'd actually be on course for 60 points for the season. :)

I think the key here is after Spurs-Everton double home header we have a very good run of fixtures right through to NYD's, plenty of winnable games if you go through the whole list.

Hull (A),  - win - they're missing brady and I think we're better than them - they've had a good start so will be confident but I think we'll edge it

Spurs (H) - Lose - first match back after international break - Benteke could be available but Spurs have no games either side of this one unfortunately and are a very good team

Everton (H) - draw - a high scoring game between two decent sides, could go either way, will go for a draw

West Ham (A) - draw - a frustrating game against a boring side

Cardiff (H) - draw - again another frustrating game I suspect

WBA (A) - win - time to put them in their place

Sunderland (H) - Win - yeah think we'll win

12 points - but I have also been bias in the fact that I cant stand to think we'll lose to any of the other sides when chances are we will.

If I seem negative, it is just because I like to play things down, be calm about prospects and not get too excited. Usually we lose when I predict a win, the bookies love me!

I'm sorry if that upsets people.

Edited by dodgyknees

we could of been 4/5 down against City at the weekend

Over the entire 90 minutes they managed 7 shots on target. I think people are (not for the first time) attributing possession to goals scored. Unless you think Guzan is garbage and could've let everything in :P

Anyhoo, I respectfully disagree.

• Like 1

we could of been 4/5 down against City at the weekend

Over the entire 90 minutes they managed 7 shots on target. I think people are (not for the first time) attributing possession to goals scored. Unless you think Guzan is garbage and could've let everything in :P

Anyhoo, I respectfully disagree.

Agreed. To be honest, they didn't even "deserve" 2 goals. They created basically nothing from open play until Yaya Toure had that great run with a few minutes left.

Can someone with more time on their hands with me go through the odds and see what the bookies think for the next few games? 

okgreatthanks.

Hull 13/10     Draw 11/5     AV 21/10 (Bet 365)

AV 10/3        Draw 13/5     Spurs 4/5 (Bet 365)

AV 2/1          Draw 23/10   Everton 5/4 (BWin)

That's as far as they go to.

9 points. dont know what games or how they be got but I predict 9. 18 points after 13 games would be a brilliant start

I would respectfully disagree... I'd say 18 from 13 games would be a decidedly average return

It would put us on course for 52/53 points for the season, which has been good enough for 8th place in each of the last three seasons.  I'd take that. 

Thing is we've played really shit last 2 games and collected 6 points. What happens when we start playing well? We could be frighteningly good soon.

We play well and lose, see Chelsea away. 

Â