the unofficial midweek footnall thread - sponsored by andrew keenen esquire.

Jimzk5

I know it's a formula that has worked for many a year now (so who am I to knock it) but I do despair watching barca's best center forwards (tonight neymar, previously villa) being stuck on the left wing.

Plenty of time left yet Trent.

just switched over to Celtic v barca for 10 minutes, does anyone know how samaras become a professional footballer, did he win a prize of something?

Plenty of time left yet Trent.

just switched over to Celtic v barca for 10 minutes, does anyone know how samaras become a professional footballer, did he win a prize of something?

I've heard simon Cowell is his agent ;-)

Barcelona look like a shadow of the team that destroyed United at Wembley 2 years ago.

And United look like the shadow of the team that got destroyed by Barcelona in that same game, think on tonights showing Arsenal have as good a chance this year as any other team

Ever so slightly OT. But did I hear the commentator in the celtic match say 'last weekend was the first time in 3yrs barca have had less than 50% of the ball'?

That is some stat.

Ever so slightly OT. But did I hear the commentator in the celtic match say 'last weekend was the first time in 3yrs barca have had less than 50% of the ball'?

That is some stat.

Yep, seems their new manager has tweaked the style of play from the usual Barcelona way.

Â