Playstation Plus

ender4

• 4 weeks later...

PS4 - Valiant Hearts & Abe's Odyssey HD
PS3 - Papa & Yo & Sherlock Holmes: Crime & Punishment
PSV - Olliolli 2 & Counter Spy

Oh yeah, apparently the 2 PSV games are cross-buy too, so you can play those on PS4. I considering buying both the PS4 games at one time, so a good line up for me. Olliolli is good fun too.

Edited by hogso

I'd have been stunned if they had given Helldivers away at launch.   I'd love to see Magika (made by the same studio) get a PS4 conversion though, I had so much fun in my short time with that game, I just got pissed off that it wiped my save game every time I played it. 

Dishonored leaked as one of the PS3 games for April. Never did play that. Might also be linked to an upcoming announcement of a sequel.

Rogue Legacy is every bit as great as I remember the PC version being. Hopefully I'll get further this time...

I'm addicted to it.

When I first played it, I absolutely hated it, because it just seemed too hard, so I got in a huff and googled reviews thinking "This couldn't have got any more than a 3/10".

Then the reviews gave me the news I wanted - at the start it was insanely hard, and use your coins to to level your guy up.

Now I understand dying is basically a given, like I'll literally die all the damn time, but now I've unlocked different classes it's a pretty cool game.  The levelling up is slow and steady (see brilliantly balanced) but the game never feels unfair (unless you go into a room with an enemy that insta kills you.. :().

So yeah, this is my "ooh, I've got 30 mins to play, I'll give Rogue Legacy a blast!"

Frustratingly satisfying is how I'd describe it.  I'm now level 98 too, and have killed 2 of the 4 bosses (not inc the neo versions of the 2 I've killed).  Seems to be a long way to go too, which is good.

Zero bosses down and only level 35 here. I killed the eyeball boss on PC (I might boot up my old save later. Shame it's not cross save with PS4...) but I gave up on that when I had too many runs without being able to upgrade.

I think it's time to read the wiki on best items and perks.

I always find it much easier with the ninja's (assassins?) - they're really quick and powerful, but don't have loads of health and can't critical hit anything, but the damage output is good.

I don't like being big, or skinny or tiny (sword swing is too small).

I don't really understand runes either, I have one which lets me zip left or right in mid-air which is good, but the ones that give you health (4hp at a time lol) and mana I don't understand really, not that helpful to me.

Â