Playstation Plus

ender4

European PS+ for June looks like this so far I'm led to believe:

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (PS4)
NBA 2K14 (PS3)

Lone Survivor (PS3)

Dragon Crown (Vita)

No mention of the permanent games. They'll most likely announce that switchover on June 9th at the PS E3 conference

20 hour free trial for battlefield 4 on the ps3 and limbo on the vita have been announced in the states yesterday but thats "in addition to Mays games" rather than Junes

Limbo isn't additional, it was always part of the May lineup. Battlefield 4 trial was all that was added 

NBA 2K14 (PS3)

Lone Survivor (PS3)

No mention of the permanent games. They'll most likely announce that switchover on June 9th at the PS E3 conference

Well, if thats the PS3 games, then i'm disappointed again.

Another sports game (i don't play sport games), and some random indie game.

NBA 2K14 (PS3)

Lone Survivor (PS3)

Well, if thats the PS3 games, then i'm disappointed again.

Another sports game (i don't play sport games), and some random indie game.

This isn't Jim'll Fix It y'know. you'll have what you're given whippersnapper.

This isn't Jim'll Fix It y'know. you'll have what you're given whippersnapper.

Apparently that very much was Jim'll Fix It, though.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since the launch of the PS4, the PS+ titles have taken a nose dive. If I hadn't stacked up on a few years worth when it used to be good then I wouldn't have renewed but I'm signed up until 2016 or something like that.

I know you need a sub to play online, but I'm not too fussed about that as most games I play are single player campaigns in the middle of the night when everyone's sleeping anyway. Fifa they've removed the create your own league option for a few years so I don't play that online anymore either.

• 1 month later...

if you download the vita PSP+ games do you need to have internet access in order to play them every day?

I've only played them at home, just bought a bigger memory card thinking id download a load of them id stockpiled and take it on holiday, then it occurred to me that i might need to sign in to play them, which i wont be able to do

Â