Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Is Brady going to be missing for them?

I don't think so. He's scheduled for surgery over the international break. Obviously with a view to not missing any league games.

Is Brady going to be missing for them?

I don't think so. He's scheduled for surgery over the international break. Obviously with a view to not missing any league games.

Allegedly having a pain-killing injection to get him through the game, which should be a bonus for us as he won't be at 100%.

When was the last time we won 3 in a row? I can't remember.

I was trying to remember this myself the other day, it was towards the end of MONs final season, so really **** long overdue! Portsmouth A, Hull A, SHA H.

_47667263_del.jpg

_47689055_009155318-1.jpg

_47712771_penalty466x260pa.jpg

In that season we went on two streaks where we won 4 on the bounce: Liverpool A, Fulham H, SHA A, Portsmouth H, and Hull H, Man Utd A, Sunderland A, Stoke H).

The last time we won five premier league games in a row was... March/April 1998.

• Like 1

When was the last time we won 3 in a row? I can't remember.

I was trying to remember this myself the other day, it was towards the end of MONs final season, so really **** long overdue! Portsmouth A, Hull A, SHA H.

_47667263_del.jpg

_47689055_009155318-1.jpg

_47712771_penalty466x260pa.jpg

In that season we went on two streaks where we won 4 on the bounce: Liverpool A, Fulham H, SHA A, Portsmouth H, and Hull H, Man Utd A, Sunderland A, Stoke H).

The last time we won five premier league games in a row was... March/April 1998.

Great season for kits.

• Like 1

2-1 or 3-1 win to us. Its Hull for christ's sake. And we are away from home. And they have just had a few good results, so they'll fall right into the trap of giving us too much space to counter with.