Weekend. Football. Not Keenan. Sorry.

Spurs v Chelsea  12:45

Aston Villa v Man City   15:00

Fulham v Cardiff   15:00

Hull v West Ham   15:00

Man Utd v West Brom   15:00

Southampton v C Palace  15:00

Swansea v Arsenal   17:30

Spurs are a very good side - what excites me most about this season is that both of these teams are better than United which means we are going to see some absolutely extraordinary cheating at the end of the season to ensure that Moyes boys make it into the next series of the Champions league on ITV.

Spurs are a very good side - what excites me most about this season is that both of these teams are better than United which means we are going to see some absolutely extraordinary cheating at the end of the season to ensure that Moyes boys make it into the next series of the Champions league on ITV.

I am dreaming of United losing out of the Champions league. Would have been great for football if Spurs and Arsenal can keep impressing.

Gotta say, the spurs team is looking better as I expected but Soldado has not impressed me one second so far from what I have seen this season. 

He has six goals this season (four for Spurs, two for Valencia) which isn't bad! 

Gotta say, the spurs team is looking better as I expected but Soldado has not impressed me one second so far from what I have seen this season. 

Give these new Spurs players a half season to adjust to the Premier League, and they will be extremely good.

Â