• Bacuna
    • El Ahmadi
    • Luna
    • Delph
    • Sylla
    • Weimann
    • Kozak
    • Bowery (for Weimann 80)

After a horrible first half, where we lost the ball all the time, you could see what happened when the players started believing after the Bacuna goal. We were never threatened after 2-2 and we started actually to play the ball to other Villa players.

Amazing difference.

when i saw the 352 formation i thought lambert was on crack, dire stuff in the first half, never thought we would do great against them but surley we could do better than that... lambert and the team clearly showed we could in second half, lovely freekick from bacuna

Don't know how we managed that - amazing result! The only section of the game we really played well was after going 3-2 up, limited them to relatively few chances & were smart with time-wasting and holding out the game. A mugging really, but who cares. I gave MOTM to El Ahmadi.

Have absolutely no idea how we've won that game, we were dreadful

But we did, lets take the points and sort out the performance later

tbf the move for our first goal was nice. Started with Clark picking a pass out of defence and we worked it all the way up the pitch with good passing. 

Big Ron motm for me but Bacuna, Luna and Andi played really good also.  Guzan for once looked dodgy

what.

what.

what/

what the **** just happened?

remarkable result and very happy. At half time I think I said we had no realistic right to expect us to beat a side with Man City's quality. Well I am a plonker. Although a happy one.

Have absolutely no idea how we've won that game, we were dreadful

But we did, lets take the points and sort out the performance later

tbf the move for our first goal was nice. Started with Clark picking a pass out of defence and we worked it all the way up the pitch with good passing. 

Big Ron motm for me but Bacuna, Luna and Andi played really good also.  Guzan for once looked dodgy

yeh the move on the first goal was nice, but it was also offside ;)

Â