Relegation battle 13-14

Dodgyknees

Yeah pretty much the same from talking to neutrals.  They think we have a good team.  Tbf most of them have said all the players we have signed are really good on Football Manager.

Sounds great! How many did we beat Newcastle by on FM just out of interest?

This thread is hilarious.

I agree it is premature, but my favorite part is the people so exasperated by the threads existence they cannot help themselves but to post in it, therefore prolonging the existence of the thread.

Comedy in motion.

I actually prefer the "hoilier than thous" - the kind of people who try to make out like they're oh so clever on internet message boards. That's my favourite part & true comedy in motion.

I agree it is premature, but my favorite part is the people so exasperated by the threads existence they cannot help themselves but to post in it, therefore prolonging the existence of the thread.

Comedy in motion.

I actually prefer the "hoilier than thous" - the kind of people who try to make out like they're oh so clever on internet message boards. That's my favourite part & true comedy in motion.

Observations are not allowed? How would you classify your reply?

Pot is on the phone. He wanted you to tell you something about your color.

Comedy in motion.

Couldn't resist could you?

I don't classify my reply with anything If I see an idiotic post that I feel like responding to, I respond. If I see an idiotic post that I don't feel like responding to, I don't respond. What I don't do is try to make out I'm ultra intelligent by observing everything & responding to nothing. What is the point of that on an internet message board apart from proving the theory that there's life after death?

Comedy in motion.

I'm not taking sides in the intellectual sparring battle, but I'd just like to say that pedant is on the phone. He wanted to tell you how to spell colour. ;)

Edited by CrackpotForeigner
  • Like 1

We would have to be really bad at Villa Park to be in any sort of relegation danger.

You say that like we are not. We are dreadful at home.

I mean something like this at VP if we get 7 or 8 away wins: 1-3-15, sorry but we're going to get more points than that. Last season in the second half of the season we beat West Ham, QPR and Sunderland and drew with Fulham so 10 points from those games against bottom half teams suggest we are capable of picking up wins against those types of teams.

Comedy in motion.

I don't classify my reply with anything If I see an idiotic post that I feel like responding to, I respond. If I see an idiotic post that I don't feel like responding to, I don't respond. What I don't do is try to make out I'm ultra intelligent by observing everything & responding to nothing. What is the point of that on an internet message board apart from proving the theory that there's life after death?

I saw several idiotic posts I chose to respond to. I was unaware you were the arbiter of which idiotic posts get responded to and by who. I will run it by you in the future.

And I will spell color in whatever way I wish :).

Edited by Raymond

Comedy in motion.

I saw several idiotic posts I chose to respond to. I was unaware you were the arbiter of which idiotic posts get responded to and by who. I will run it by you in the future.

And I will spell color in whatever way I wish :).

I don't remember claiming to be the arbitrator of anything-Still you know best don't you?

Please feel free to post without running it by me, as I said previously, it's comedy in motion.