• Delph
    • Tonev
    • Benteke
    • Kozák (for Benteke 28)
    • Helenius (for Agbonlahor 61)
    • Sylla (for Tonev 77)

This poll is closed to new votes

A nervy win but a good win.

Guzan is such a rock for us. Was pleased by Clark's performance.

The most satisfying things for me though are we won by holding a lead, playing a different formation and after losing our best player to injury.

Christ, being the only villa fan in the pub in the west of Ireland makes my celebration pretty low-key!!

Did the Norwich fans actually boo their team off at the end? If so, shows how much they think of us! Bit embarrassing if that was the case.

Edited by Daveyjohnus

Oh yeah and Tonev needs a sit down and talking to because he was dreadful. Theres more to football than trying to be the hero and wasting chances and being awful in posession.

Yes, a couple of duff performances from Tonev and Helenius. Tonev needs some time in the reserves to sort his head out.

Guzan's save totally epic!

Great effort to ground out a result when being far from our best, nice to see Clark have a solid game,great assist from Gabby again!

Didn't like playing 2 in the middle of the park missed Westwood in there keeping possession hope he is not out for long..

Major downside of the day is how long is the beast out for!!!

Hopefully Benteke won't be out for too long. Looked at ease when smiling on the bench. I suppose the fact he was back with the rest of the team, and not in the changing rooms, is a good sign in itself.

When Gabby went off it left a huge gap in our forward play, which shows just how important he is to the team.

Bacuna looked good at RB, Tonev needds time if I'm being very kind.

• Like 1

Gabby, Guzan and Bacuna all seriously proved their worth today. And a big plus was Kozak who was given ample time to impress and did'nt disappoint.

Clark, Delph and Kea also did their jobs, while Weimann put in a lot of effort. The rest were there.

Tonev is so desperate to score, though and we might have won the game by more than the odd goal if he passed it more. Lambert will have to beat it out of him.

Guzan MOtM.

Â