Do you enjoy watching Villa?

PieFacE

Not as much as I used to. I'm getting a little weary of football generally.

I think my interest will fade away within a few years tbh.

Yeah pretty much sums it up for me, I honestly don't watch any games. No England, no European games nothing as the game is as boring as bat s***. My blood runs C&B though so I still watch but hardly ever find myself enjoying the games.

I look forward to it every week and miss it when it's international and european games.

But as soon as the game starts i get annoyed and dissapointed at the level of quality and tactics.

As i watch a lot of football from around Europe i can't but be embarresed by the lack of individual skill and ability and team tactics in our team compared to similar sized teams in Germany, France, Italy and Spain

Anyone go to any lower league clubs?

I go to watch Walsall probably 5-6 times a season but pretty much always on international weekends or on Saturdays when our game has been moved.

That said I'm going to their game against Bradford in two weeks and that's at the same time as we play at Hull. Can't say I'm fussed about watching it so will keep track by radio.

Standard of league 1 is pretty good, a lot of teams get it down and play, it's cheaper and even though there are some big clubs in the league like Wolves and Sheffield, it feels realistic Walsall can have a good go at making the top 6. It's what the top flight used to be like.

Plus I go away with them now so can add some new grounds to my list, been to watch games at Preston, Oldham and Crewe in the last year.

It's fun which is really football should be as it is a hobby.

Â