wedge

West Ham v Villa
Barclays Premier League
Saturday November 2 - 3pm
Upton Park
Allocation: 2,900
Prices: £42 [adults], £24 [O65s], £1 [u16s]
Wheelchair Tickets: Eight spaces
This match will have free coach travel [10 coaches], the second of our 10 featured away games.
CURRENTLY: On sale to current season card holders who have attended five or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2013-14 and 2012-13 seasons combined*
Friday September 20: On sale to current season card holders who have attended three or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2013-14 and 2012-13 seasons combined*
Wednesday September 25: On sale to current season card holders who have attended one or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2013-14 and 2012-13 seasons combined*
Monday September 30: On sale to current season card holders*
Wednesday October 2: On sale to supporters with an away booking history in the 2013-14 season*
Monday October 7: On sale to supporters with any Villa booking history
*One ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
Buy info: hotline 0800 612 0970, in person at Villa Village or New Street or from online box office.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~3462232,00.html

Is that the full allocation? It says we've got 2,900 there but then it states 2,500 on the eticket page...

Has anyone saw how much were charging spurs in the league game, 41 quid for adults and 33quid for 16 to 21 year olds, we can't complain about west ham ticket prices when we charge that, I thought west ham had an initial allocation then if the club wanted the full allocation it would be 2900,

Hope there are a few left come Monday,had a great day down there when gabby scored a last minute winner a few years back

One of my favourite away day moments, euphoric feeling. Once I has caught my breath back from celebrating I remember thinking to myself 'this is why I follow football'. Gabby to the rescue once again.

Â