Are you more down with it than MJ

tonyh29

I don't know how to print out the little graphy chart thing

Well I do, and according to the thread title I'm the very model of a clueless old git!  :D

I meant it in a nice way though :)

72% and I'm 21. Average apparently. Had not idea what that tube question was about, but I should have known Helen Skelton off Blue Peter. Connie Huq came to mind at first, but I couldn't remember her surname. I put Simon Thomas, which was way too old school apparently. 

24%, it grieves me to say. It means I have somehow, inadvertently, being paying too much attention despite me thinking I was doing a good job of filtering the shite out.

You could reasonably argue that 24% is what you might get by guessing. Unless you weren't guessing ...
  • Like 1

24%, it grieves me to say. It means I have somehow, inadvertently, being paying too much attention despite me thinking I was doing a good job of filtering the shite out.

You could reasonably argue that 24% is what you might get by guessing. Unless you weren't guessing ...

Ah, yes, good man. That makes me feel a lot better. Every one of the very few I got right, up to the last question, was an absolute guess. The last one I did get right and that one was more speculative deduction.

I can go out for a beer now happy that I am as ignorant of it all as I would like to be! Cheers!

• Like 1

21 and I got 68%..

Got the 1D one thanks to Gabby tackling one of the shites.

Took a wild stab at the Geordie Shore/Twilight ones and got results.

Guessed half the word/acronym ones,

I went for Konnie Huq too, although I assume Matt Baker and Simon Thomas would've got the same nul points response...

Â