Easy Jobs Hard Jobs Good Jobs Bad Jobs

chrisp65

I slaughtered chickens as one of my first jobs, I rarely complain about my work nowadays because of that.

a lot of jobs were lost when the cut out the middle man and streamlined the whole process

Posted Image

I thought the middle man was cut out when KFC started making genetically manipulated organisms for their food :)

...my job was to sit at a machine and cut strips of 3 metre long metal into 6 inch strips then pass them on...

My work experience was at Worcester Heat Systems, similar deal.

It scared the s**t out of me, life changing experience.

I do sign making ,shit pay but work place is full of good people. Can walk around with my mp3 on. Got my nvq for it but its pointless. Also got lots of diversity within the job as I can do a bit of everything in the work place. So overall shit pay but good environment to work and days fly by

When I was between building jobs I took a temp job at a factory that made jubilee clips to hold electric fire alarms cables together, my job was to sit at a machine and cut strips of 3 metre long metal into 6 inch strips then pass them on. Completely depressing for the 3 or so weeks I was there.

2 metres cut into 6 inch pieces

must have been for B&Q, the home of 6 inch nails sold in half kilo bags at £2.99 a lb and melamine shelves 1.5 metres long by 12 inches wide

• Like 1

Â