Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Bloody BT Sport and not Sky

Gonna have to find a pub to watch it in!

I'd bring Sylla in for KEA and Clark in for Okore

But choosing between Clark and Baker is like choosing to shag Susan Boyle or Anne Widdicombe

2-1 to Norwich

Hooper and Elmander

Agbonlahor for us

This is the first occasion for a long time where I won't be able to watch a televised match live because it's on a channel I don't subscribe to. If, like me, you're a Sky subscriber and get your broadband from an ISP other than BT, the cost of a subscription to BT sport is £12 monthly, £15 for HD. Given the small number of premier league matches they broadcast overall, and the minimal number of Villa matches, it's just not worth the extra subscription on top of what is already a fairly pricey Sky sub.

Many thanks to the EU whose obsession with introducing "competition" into sports broadcasting has created this situation.

Hoping for a win today that I can watch a few minutes of on MOTD! If we can't beat teams like Norwich, we are in for quite a poor season.

Many thanks to the EU whose obsession with introducing "competition" into sports broadcasting has created this situation.

I don't pay for either of these services - but I find it strange that anyone who does would blame the other one - you're either involved in supporting pay TV or you're not - you are. If you pay for Sky, and in doing so conspire to put football out of sight for half of the nation, then it's a bit rich to start complaining that there are games you can't see.