how to beat the bookmaker

villaguy

Some very strange scoring going on in Morocco and the US.

Seems a bit of a struggle for most and very hard for some (DeLaet opened up with a birdie yesterday and then dropped 11 shots in his next 17 holes!).

I've had Kjeldsen, Pablo and Hatton (going to stick with him until he wins) in Morocco and Hadley (going to stick with him until he wins again), Horschel and DeLaet.

Few UK/IRE raiders in with a chance of sharing over a staggering $20m in prize money for 9 races in Meydan today. 

Sole Power, The Grey Gatsby & Brown Panther just to name a few.

W Haggas & J Gosden should also come away with a couple of quid across todays cards.

Edited by Kingman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can make a guaranteed £50 from bet365 over Tuesday/Wednesday.

They are offering a risk free in-play bet on both champs league games when you place a bet on each game before it starts

Tomorrow night I will place £50 (max) on Bayern/Draw at 1.50 (Returns £75) and as soon as the game kicks off I'll place £50 on Barca at 2.60 (Returns £130)

All outcomes are covered there.  Now the bonus is that "if the in play bet loses they return the stake"

Bet365 are doing the same offer on the Madrid game.  Slight difference is I'll be taking Real Madrid at 1.6 before and Draw/Juve at 2.25 as soon as the game kicks off.

It's minimum £50 guaranteed profit.  Any questions let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Golf betting can be very frustrating, but also very rewarding.

I guess you're going to be thinking the former if your man Ben An wins tomorrow having deserted him (at least from your tips on your site).

Did you look to see what price he was by any chance? I have no idea, btw.

He was around 100/1 before the off. Wentworth doesn't normally suit the debutants so decided to leave him out this week. It just shows what a talent he is with the performance he's put in this week. 

• Like 1

He was around 100/1 before the off. Wentworth doesn't normally suit the debutants so decided to leave him out this week. It just shows what a talent he is with the performance he's put in this week. 

I haven't been watching much of it but the text stuff on the European Tour website suggests he's been top quality (as I guess one must be to be joint leader at Wentworth going in to sunday).

It's a shame to miss out on a big price winner/place but good to have your thoughts about a player really confirmed. Added confidence for spotting more gems in future!

I've been doing the 'Today's Golfer' fantasy golf thing (in a mini league with a mate and a few of his work colleagues) and I almost put him in to the six picks (mainly because of your touting of him and that he was pretty cheap - around £1m). Unfortunately, though, I went for some others - one of whom is Molinari.

No money on any of it - apart from the pot for the league.

Poulter doing his best for you over the pond.

I was at Wentworth on Thursday and followed him around for a few holes. Hits driver a country mile and his ball striking is phenomenal. Even if he doesn't win tomorrow, he will definitely win this season in my opinion. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My dad was talking to the trainer of I Will Exceed last night as he is from Tralee also, said they really fancy him today in the Curragh in the 14:35. Never got anything off him before so don't know how to take it just said I'd throw it up here currently 11/2.

My dad was talking to the trainer of I Will Exceed last night as he is from Tralee also, said they really fancy him today in the Curragh in the 14:35. Never got anything off him before so don't know how to take it just said I'd throw it up here currently 11/2.

Tip taken, hope it's a winner!  :)

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Curragh

16:15

Race winner Postulation @ 10/1 Each Way 1/5 1-2-3  Pending 2 Curragh

17:20

Race winner Here For The Craic @ 66/1 Each Way 1/5 1-2-3  Pending 3 Perth

16:25

Race winner Bar De Ligne @ 25/1 Each Way 1/4 1-2-3  Pending

Tricky little contest, hope it wins for you and thanks for sharing,

I only play the markets and its a negative for me. Was 4/1 first show and has now drifted to 13/2 so don't think connections have piled into it. 

Market support is for Fort Del Oro, 7/4 from 3/1 and would be my selection. 

My selections above are based on todays market movers. 

Good Luck

Edited by Kingman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You'll wanna be checked the friendlies out, I had Fulham to beat us at 9/2, plenty of goals, plenty of weakened teams, the bookies still support the favourites but you can pick some butters bets still

Â