how to beat the bookmaker

villaguy

Really like Schwartzel this week, too. Maybe worth a look at the Top South African market, 7.5 with BetVic. Wouldn't be surprised to see a South African win this week actually with Oosthuizen and Grace up there alongside Charl.  

Corals now offer Spieth @ 8/1. Looks good to me for a third major as he is in the form of his life at the moment although he arrived late at the course he did so after winning again this weekend.   

Fancy Casey and DJ to do well.

Also had a little bet on Andy Sullivan, played a couple of rounds with him when I was very young and he was still a junior. Followed his career a bit since and he's having a good year, he's a lot better than his odds imo(I've seen 350/1).

• 4 weeks later...

US PGA starts today.

Main selections are Day and Kuchar with small bits of interest on Kjeldsen, Lingmerth and Reed (DJ also covered on the season long 'to win a major' bet).

Brilliant stuff from J Day!!

Superb play and sportsmanship throughout from Spieth, too. You don't have to be a word removed to be a champion.

Well isn't life strange. If snowychap hadn't have posted anything about golf the other day I would have £50 less in my bank!

Haven't bet on the golf in a while, nor been on here in a while, but came on the other day and had a little nose in this thread and I saw snowy's bets and purely based on him knowing his golf, chucked some cash on kuchar.

Just wish I would have done your other tip also but...thank you and a virtual pint sliding your way.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Right chaps.

I'm off to Leopardstown races next Saturday (12th) in Dublin on a stag do. 
I know nothing about horse racing. 
As fun as I'm sure the day will be regardless, it would be a little more fun if I won some money during it :)

So any of you guys who know stuff about horses got any tips?

Â