Shag, Marry or Murder?

maqroll

If the question was, 'Would you shag Whoopi Goldberg to save her life?', then I would put my batman costume on and get stuck in.

It should be something like, 'Shag, Marry or lose one of your body parts at random'?

Edited by Paddywhack

Surely passes aren't allowed? Off the fence, the lot of ya!

Julie Walters? Marry - she looks like the kind of person who would pair my socks together and clean out the fridge from time to time.

Miley Cyrus.

Yes agree I would marry Julie Waters. A bubbly person with a great sense of humour. Great wife material!

Angela Merkel - Marry, I don't mind being a bit of arm-candy for a wealthy woman.

How about....

Tammy Lynn Sytch?

I want to see how long it takes him to realise she's been mentioned or for someone to get there before him with an answer that will crush him..

Edited by 8pints

Surely passes aren't allowed? Off the fence, the lot of ya!

Julie Walters? Marry - she looks like the kind of person who would pair my socks together and clean out the fridge from time to time.

Miley Cyrus.

Yes agree I would marry Julie Waters. A bubbly person with a great sense of humour. Great wife material!

And a Brummie. 

Hasn't she already been done?

Murder :)

Jessica.......Simpson.

I'd length her, even if she is getting a bit rotund.

Sarah Jessica Parker

murder

Just send her on a factory tour of Findus and let them take care of her ... And you get to keep your hands clean

Â