Shag, Marry or Murder?

maqroll

choffer, on 10 Sept 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

tonyh29, on 10 Sept 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

going back to Page 1  .. Helen Mirren is in the new M&S posters  ... she's looking old and showing her 68 years now ....

Still would though.

No , and No again

when I'm 68 i'm going to be like Benny Hill chasing young girls in Nurses outfits around the place in super fast motion  with a crazy tune going on in my head   ... not looking at wrinkly old women 

choffer, on 10 Sept 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

tonyh29, on 10 Sept 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

going back to Page 1  .. Helen Mirren is in the new M&S posters  ... she's looking old and showing her 68 years now ....

Still would though.

No , and No again

when I'm 68 i'm going to be like Benny Hill chasing young girls in Nurses outfits around the place in super fast motion  with a crazy tune going on in my head   ... not looking at wrinkly old women 

Benny Hill was brilliant wasn't he. Love him in the Italian job. Nah used to like Helen Mirren. She was gorgeous in the 60s and 70s. "Age of Consent" wow but even I wouldn't shag her now lol

PaulC, on 10 Sept 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

Shes not bad at all Delia. Not sure she would look so good naked though!

that's why man invented alcohol 

lol yes but even alcohol wouldn't work with Ann Widdecombe. Would anyone on here shag her?

Jo Brand is a tough call.

Simply because (unlike most VTers) I rather like her. So I certainly don't want to murder her.

However, I have no desire to shag or marry her, either.

Pass.

Simply because (unlike most VTers) I rather like her. So I certainly don't want to murder her.

Pass.

Surely Murder is the lesser of the 3 evils? (that can't have been said many times throughout history)

• Like 1

Pass.

This. 'None of the above' would be my answer.

Surely passes aren't allowed? Off the fence, the lot of ya!

Julie Walters? Marry - she looks like the kind of person who would pair my socks together and clean out the fridge from time to time.

Miley Cyrus.

• Like 1

Â