Petrov's charity match to be shown on TV

Chap of Steel

I think the thing with the Celtic thing is, he's currently at VP in some capacity, whether he returns as a coach, he knows their is work in some capacity. We also said our farewells to the great man at VP last season. Whereas he possibly felt he never had chance to say goodbye to those at Celtic. 60k for a testimonial is amazing.

Respect to all those who played their part both on and off the pitch yesterday. A very fitting tribute to Stan.

By the way what a weekend for Gabby! Nigel Kennedy wears a Villa shirt with his name on the back at the last night of the Proms and then he finds a whole new fan base after that clash with the boy band member who will no doubt feel sick as a parrot about the over reaction of some of his fans to the challenge in question.   

The annoying thing is that all the media reports just comment on the injured bloke and barely touch the Petrov story. BBC have a massive article within their sport section and yet go on to talk how they are touring and recording a new album. Then at the end mention Petrov.

• Like 1

The annoying thing is that all the media reports just comment on the injured bloke and barely touch the Petrov story. BBC have a massive article within their sport section and yet go on to talk how they are touring and recording a new album. Then at the end mention Petrov.

So if the One Direction kid hadn't been there, there would have been no article at all, and therefore no mention of Petrov and the cause?

Every little helps.

I notice that Nicky Byrne was also in the squad. Isn't he another vomit inducing boybander, possibly even worse because he blazed the trail for the crap like One Direction?

Was he let off because he was playing at home?

I notice that Nicky Byrne was also in the squad. Isn't he another vomit inducing boybander, possibly even worse because he blazed the trail for the crap like One Direction?

Huge difference.

Cancer is a horrible disease that affects everyone, whether directly or indirectly. Hats off to Stan for his fight, and to the football community in England all through last season, and Scotland/Ireland last weekend.

Now is the time to take a little advice from Chopper:

Huge difference.

Same difference?

Huge difference.

Same difference?

Catchy. I'd buy their albums.

There were at least a few media reports mentioning it in the US saying that the One Direction guy was playing in a charity game against Villa... some of the pronunciations of Agbonlahor, though, were hilarious.

Â