Petrov's charity match to be shown on TV

Chap of Steel

A shame some kid who turned up to boost the cause receives so much hate because (apparently) he can't sing and his boy band are shit. But then where there's shit, there's money.

As for a repeat at VP, no ta. Parkhead must be the ultimate theatre of hate, where absolute bile and vitriol is cultivated on a constant basis but, just like their soul mates in Liverpool, they do pity on the grandest scale of all. Nowhere else could top that.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a6YufTa9ow

The comments are the best

Aida Horan 3 minutes ago

Just a few minutes and we're gonna have the address and phone number of the guy that tackled him

I live that you don't actually see what happens until the replay. The cameras were on berba and then suddenly he's rolling on the floor.

He actually leans in to gabby to hold him off, just brilliant!

Currently #LouisWeAreProudOfYou and 3 other vomit inducing trends at the moment, nothing about stan who fought leukemia for 18 months and came out the other side instead were just proud of a boyband member who played for half an hour, got tackled and threw up. Hate these cretinous little words removed!

#agbonlahorForBalonDor is also trending haha

A shame some kid who turned up to boost the cause receives so much hate because (apparently) he can't sing and his boy band are shit. But then where there's shit, there's money.

As for a repeat at VP, no ta. Parkhead must be the ultimate theatre of hate, where absolute bile and vitriol is cultivated on a constant basis but, just like their soul mates in Liverpool, they do pity on the grandest scale of all. Nowhere else could top that.

lol such tripe

• Like 2

Wow, close to tears at the end there.

Please do one of these at villa park!

I couldnt hold the tears back, especially when his lad ran over to him. That tipped me over the edge, really emotional moment

I just about did, sat watching with the wife and kids, I had to take a few big gulps.

Really emotional watching Stan at the end of the game.

Gutted we couldn't have staged something similar at Villa Park. It shouldn't be repeated though. That was Stans moment today and I am sure he wouldn't want it repeated either. There were 60k there today so perhaps it was fitting it was held at Celtic Park.

Gutted we couldn't have staged something similar at Villa Park. It shouldn't be repeated though. That was Stans moment today and I am sure he wouldn't want it repeated either. There were 60k there today so perhaps it was fitting it was held at Celtic Park.

Yeah thinking about it, I agree with this. That was for Stan to say his farewells to Celtic, and for them to pay their tribute, and a very good job they did too. We got our chance to say good bye and thanks, at the end of last season. I think Stan will just want to get on with his life now, and enjoy spending time with his family. 

Edited by dAVe80

Wow, close to tears at the end there.

Please do one of these at villa park!

I couldnt hold the tears back, especially when his lad ran over to him. That tipped me over the edge, really emotional moment

I just about did, sat watching with the wife and kids, I had to take a few big gulps.

You did better than me dude, as a father of 2 sons I couldn't hold back when his son ran onto the pitch. Everything I read and hear about Stan makes me incredibly proud he wore our shirt. 

Stan is a true role model in every sense of the word.

God bless you Stan.

• Like 2

What a fantastic event, shame that the tackle of the year so far has seemingly overshadowed Stan in some, less intelligent quarters.

BTW, Lambo  should change his name to Paulo Lamberto. What a performance!  ;)

Edited by turnbull

Â