Rugby: General Chat

MessiWillSignForVilla

If we play with that intensity and skill level we'll have a good 6 nations.

I don't think it's much about choking or bottle. They did the same to Engerland, and countless other teams over the years. They're like Manure (under Fergie), they keep going for the win until the very last minute and have the quality to do so.

• Like 1

Anyone see the rugby union world cup tickets prices? Some of them are ridiculous! The cheapest ticket for samoa-scotland in 52,000 st james' park is £50, while any England game you have to put down a downpayment for. Some of the early games are not too bad, but I think the RFU are being optmistic at best in the prices and filling these football stadiums in non home nation group matches.

Anyone see the rugby union world cup tickets prices? Some of them are ridiculous! The cheapest ticket for samoa-scotland in 52,000 st james' park is £50, while any England game you have to put down a downpayment for. Some of the early games are not too bad, but I think the RFU are being optmistic at best in the prices and filling these football stadiums in non home nation group matches.

Yep it's absolutely disgraceful. Sadly all too predictable.

Does anyone else think that the version of the Haka that ends with them putting their hands on their hips is just a bit less threatening than the old one?

Originally Kapa o pango featured a throat slitting motion at the end which was decided to be a bit 'controversial'.Some players still do it on occasion,prefer good old Ka Mate myself.

It was indeed. There is not a player in the world I enjoy watching anywhere near as much as an on his game Quade Cooper. I wish there were more players like him (only with less burglary).

Â