Rugby: General Chat

MessiWillSignForVilla

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think Wales have enough momentum and should have enough motivation to see it through.

We’ve got better throughout the tournament with good displays against England and Italy so hopefully we continue in that vein tonight and bring home what I feel would be the unlikeliest Grand Slam in my living memory.

I honestly hope you're right

15 minutes ago, JB said:

Signs already that France are losing their heads. Cymru have got this. 

Still early but Wales will be the happier of the two at the break. France are the ones making more mistakes and they've lost Jalibert, which is a big loss for them

Wales look good going forward

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Still early but Wales will be the happier of the two at the break. France are the ones making more mistakes and they've lost Jalibert, which is a big loss for them

Wales look good going forward

Both teams do too be honest 

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Both teams do too be honest 

Yes, you're right but I was talking about the forwards (my fault) the French aren't defending the gain line in the rucks and mauls that well. Wales are gaining yardage all the time

Anlwcus Cymru. I really mean that.

That was a brutal ending. I think that was actually the best Wales have played in the 6N, although I think it was arguably the fair result based on a few decisions that went Wales’s way. 

So many of that team are certs for the Lions. W. Jones, Navidi, Tipuric. AW Jones and North have played themselves back in and I think Biggar will be starting 10.

That saaaaid... I’m awaiting memes of Alun Wyn looking sad after the match :trollface:

• Like 1

Â