Rugby: General Chat

MessiWillSignForVilla

How funny that was to see Scotland lose that in the last few minutes. 

Can't believe im missing the England vs Wales game tomorrow to go to a family get together.

Can't believe im missing the England vs Wales game tomorrow to go to a family get together.

England vs Wales > Relatives.

• Like 2

England vs Wales > Relatives.

I might be 'ill' tomorrow.

• Like 1

Brilliant mature win for England. Completely outclassed Wales. Need to cut out those silly penalties to mount a world cup challenge.

• Like 1

Absolutely chuffed with that :). Wales were awful and their over-hyped team and no plan B game plan have been well and truly found out. Their players are a sly bunch as well...

If I was nitpicking I'd say that we butchered a few opportunities again and gave away far too many penalties. What a try Burrell's would've been though! It's great to see England playing with some ambition. Fair play to Marler and Wilson as well - pretty much smashed the much vaunted Welsh front row.

Fully deserved win for England.

One hell of a start and I hope that says a lot about what Lancaster et al want from this England side.

Full marks to Launchbury and Lawes. They were both superb. Feels to me like someone has taken Lawes to one side in the last couple of years and told him just how good he could be if he cut out the silly stuff - so far it looks like he has.

With Corbisiero, Cole, Parling, Manu, Yarde and Wade (and others?) to come back in to the overall squad (if not the match day one) then it's pretty exciting stuff.

Would echo understudy's comments about penalties, though.

Edited by snowychap

Â