Libor Kozák

samjp26

I know nothing about him but 10 goals in 11 Europa league games gets me excited

Me too but then 0 goals in 18 Serie A games kind of evens it out.

My excitement has subsided!

He only started 4 games the rest he came off the bench so no surprised he did not score

Kozak

Gabby                   Beast

Wiemann

Delph            Westwood

Could be great for breaking down teams at home with the Gabby,Andy and Beasteke all switching positions.   Can switch to a 4-4-2 easily and play two big guys up top. Gotta trust Lambert on this one.

Don't see how much difference he is too Helenius, not overwhelmed with this, not having a moan but still waiting for the game changer and not squad filler player! Bring on tomorrow

Completely different players. About as similar as Benteke and Helenius.

Kozak

Gabby                   Beast

Wiemann

Delph            Westwood

Could be great for breaking down teams at home with the Gabby,Andy and Beasteke all switching positions.   Can switch to a 4-4-2 easily and play two big guys up top. Gotta trust Lambert on this one.

Somehow I can't imagine Weimann in that spot.

People hoping he doesn't sign despite never seeing him play is very irritating. When he gets regular starts, he's scored for Lazio. Got a hat-trick against Stuttgart last season to send them through. 

What happens when Benteke gets injured and we don't have a target man? Helenius isn't one, and Gabby and Andi certainly aren't.

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 1

Hmm never heard of the player (quelle surprise), but I cannot really see why we would need a big, tall striker when we have Benteke and Helenius. At all...

If a player is really good then of course there is always room for him, but according to his stats he has never been a goalscorer in his career thus far. 24 years old as well... Seems strange (and bullshit!)

Even looks like Helenius too, ehm, a Czech version that is

People hoping he doesn't sign despite never seeing him play is very irritating. When he gets regular games, he's scored for Lazio. Got a hat-trick against Stuttgart last season to send Lazio through. 

What happens when Benteke gets injured and we don't have a target man? Helenius isn't one, and Gabby and Andi certainly aren't.

People lazily think 'big man = target man' with regards to Helenius, when he's more a support player.

Â