Libor Kozák

samjp26

27 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I wonder what his agent is getting paid for?

How does an agent convince a club to buy his client whos on at least £25k/week and hasn't played for 3 years? we either need to pay him off or let him stick around until his contract expires

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 22:10, mikeyp102 said:

I dunno... Bowery and Holt below him? Helenius maybe, but I think he did have more potential just had a poor time settling and had that illness

Salifou was so good he could play in any position.

Surely a loan somewhere would benefit him.  OK he/we may not find someone to pay all of his wages but surely if someone could pay him 5-10k pw it helps us and he gets himself in the window for the summer. 

• 2 weeks later...

Surely this guy should be tearing up the Championship, he was a beast in the Europa league before we signed him, now it's got to the point where I've actually forgotten to care he was at the club.

I know he has had bad injuries, but surely he should've been able to come back to a decent standard?

Some of these players, I just do not understand the situation.I'm just glad I haven't got to pay them.

We just seem to have attracted so many more players that make no contribution, than we did years ago.

13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Amazed he's still here....surprised we didn't pay up his contract if he can't get a move for whatever reason.

Can't see the point of that . . . doesn't save us any money, and he doesn't seem to have a bad attitude, so might as well have him as ultra-emergency cover. 

15 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Surely this guy should be tearing up the Championship, he was a beast in the Europa league before we signed him, now it's got to the point where I've actually forgotten to care he was at the club.

I know he has had bad injuries, but surely he should've been able to come back to a decent standard?

He wasn't a beast. He scored in 4 games. That year he played in 31 games. 

He shouldn't be tearing up this league because he's awful. When he came on against derby earlier this year he looked like he had won a competition. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

When I see him for the u23s, he always looks a class above

That paints our youth players in a very bad light. 

Â