Libor Kozák

samjp26

8 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Ahh I remember his header against Sunderland :) 

Great cross from Elahamisidnaisni, Kozak was the only guy in the box, with 2 defenders near him. 

you must remember it so well

it was against Southampton ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He signed a 4 year deal in 2013 so his contract is up this summer. No point buying him out when there are only 6 months left. Kozak is probably also pretty happy to be picking up a decent wage each week. Remember he signed when we were still in the prem so I wouldn't be surprised if he was getting 20-30k a week. He wouldn't get there in czech or anywhere else for that matter. 

8 minutes ago, jim said:

What a total waste of money this guy turned out to be. 

That's harsh, he looked a decent backup to Benteke at the time he was signed, scored a few goals too.

Leg breaks do this to people. I'm happy for him to stick around until the end of the season and use our facilities to try and get fit for a move in the summer.

Actually let's send him to Sutton Town on loan until the end of the season and pay his wages so my 2nd team don't get relegated  

• Like 2

I really liked him. Looked ungainly but his record was good, and he defo had something. Gave a lively cameo last season, gave us hope for a moment that he had passion in a team that was brain dead. I am really sorry it didn't work out. Luck hasn't favoured him but he has tried which is something you can't say for a lot of our players over the years. Good luck sir.

Edited by thunderball

50 minutes ago, Zatman said:

and amazingly he is probably not in the 3 worst strikers of the Lambert era

I dunno... Bowery and Holt below him? Helenius maybe, but I think he did have more potential just had a poor time settling and had that illness

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I dunno... Bowery and Holt below him? Helenius maybe, but I think he did have more potential just had a poor time settling and had that illness

I am not 100% sure what he did but I think Simon Dawkins was registered as a striker as well

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am not 100% sure what he did but I think Simon Dawkins was registered as a striker as well

A) had forgotten him

B] thought he was a winger

Either way both were poor players and hopefully under Uncle Tony we won't be signing dross like that again

Edited by mikeyp102

Â