Libor Kozák

samjp26

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

Jesus, what does go on at Bodymoor Heath???? Do we just get the players to play dodgeball with hammers?

That gave me a wonderful mental image.  Thank you :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Jesus, what does go on at Bodymoor Heath???? Do we just get the players to play dodgeball with hammers?

... and all the while our players continually look unfit and lacking sharpness. This has been the case for a number of seasons now and needs some serious investigation. 

13 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

... and all the while our players continually look unfit and lacking sharpness. This has been the case for a number of seasons now and needs some serious investigation. 

And every new manager which comes in has a starting quote of "the players aren't fit enough". lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Kozak has been released

It was made official this morning on Twitter. Sadly Kozak's career has been ruined by a series of unfortunate injuries. 

I was really excited when we signed Kozak. Having a Czech player playing for Villa again was great. I was lucky enough to meet Kozak a few years and chat with him about the club. I wish him the best in his future as a footballer. 

Bonus: here is a photo of when I met Kozak a few years ago

https://gyazo.com/dfd35cda5fcfc788f50d440fe8e855cd

• Like 4

A poor player made even worse by injuries. 

However, last season when he made a few appearances he actually gave a shit, unlike his team mates. It's a shame his ability didn't match his attitude. 

Good luck to him. 

Â