Rocket League

hogso

The more I play this, the more I realise how shit I am at it.

Same.

But at the same time, it makes me realise how **** thick randoms can be. I played with a guy today who didn't get down off the **** roof.

Is there a achievement for doing that or something? I quit after 3 minutes lol.

I was just saying to Jono last night that I see on Reddit that loads of people hate that map.

I quite like it too.

Although I do find my aerials suck even more than usual on it. I think something about the curvature of the track makes it more difficult to judge them.

Just had this game on solo standard, ranked, all other players were top division, I'm still unranked. 2 goals down in 32 seconds (their second goal is a cracker), I made a good assist to pull one back, scored a save/goal that made it 2-3, then scored a nice aerial to win it in overtime 

Tl;dw - I **** love this game 

I think this is my best bet when playing 3v3, doesn't work for me being too aggressive. The goals, saves, and assist scored me a massive 880 which is good in any standard match, but against this quality of opposition, possibly one of my best performances. Still littered with errors though :D

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Cheers for sharing that clip Hogso - looked like a gooden! 

How much is it PieFacE? Going to get on this later after my gym session! Cant wait. 

Let the Xbox Crew Rocket League Extravaganza commence!! 

I got it from the Russian market for less than £10. 

Just checked xbox.com and it's only £16 from UK store :thumb:

Add me up on XBL if you fancy a rip... GT: P1EFACE

Edited by PieFacE

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

Cheers for sharing that clip Hogso - looked like a gooden! 

How much is it PieFacE? Going to get on this later after my gym session! Cant wait. 

Let the Xbox Crew Rocket League Extravaganza commence!! 

Exactly the same here, will have it downloaded once I get home but got to get the gym out of the way first.

Â