Rocket League

hogso

We actually only played one of our best of three versus villarule123 and greenz because greenz decided to go offline after losing the first game ;)

I can't remember the score now, 3-1 to me and wainy I think? Me and wainy definitely won, I scored two, wainy scored the other and I don't know who scored their goal. Surely the screenshot has all the info, right?

Greenz, we need you back on to play the other two games. I can't play tonight though I'm afraid.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

We actually only played one of our best of three versus villarule123 and greenz because greenz decided to go offline after losing the first game ;)

I can't remember the score now, 3-1 to me and wainy I think? Me and wainy definitely won, I scored two, wainy scored the other and I don't know who scored their goal. Surely the screenshot has all the info, right?

Greenz, we need you back on to play the other two games. I can't play tonight though I'm afraid.

Yeah I knew the score from the first game, I just assumed you'd played all 3.
  • Like 1

Sorry boys been a bit slack, I got a lot going on at the minute so gonna be a bit maverick when I log on over the next few weeks, if it jeopardises the tournament I'm happy to offer my place up to someone else

• Like 1

I also have some rather upsetting news - will be away during the week, so will not be able to Rocket League AT ALL until at least next sunday. But when I am back, I will be on until the early early hours to get our matches done, if required.

May be on tonight tho, but don't think ingun will be

Edited by hogso

Â