Rocket League

hogso

And Stefan can defend when he says "HURRR DURR I'LL DEFEND BOSS!!" - before going to get his boost like the little monkey he is.

I picture him wearing one of those rainbow coloured caps with a little propeller on it, slowly spinning as he watches the huge steel ball float into our goal for this 5th time in 30 seconds, and thinking "HURRR DURRRR, how did VAT happen?"

I love my hat

• Like 1

Who the **** is 'greenz', what's your PSN and when can you play?

Way to make a first good impression with your new teammate :P

Oh and defending is for lawyers!!!!

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

I played against Ingram and Wainy in a 2 v 1

Game 1 - I won 7-0

Game 2 - I won 6-4

Trimpong/PongRiddims, if you're any good at this game I fancy our chances :D

Great video, Gareth :)

Also, for when we get this tournament started, I'm available to play after 9pm most days

After 9 works for me fella, I'm alright on it, still finding my way around though, glad I have an experienced warrior on my side :)

BTW great video GRDR

• Like 1

Slow work day stevo? :D

I honestly did that on my lunch. Took like 25 minutes!

But yes, Friday afternoons are always slow here :D

You could've spent half hour doing it and hid the gridlines #excelart

[emoji1]

• Like 1

Was on 999 for 2v2 ranking, lost a game went down to 990, played the same team, won, am currently on 996 :D just can't get there!

I'll be on tonight. Around 9.30 I reckon. 

If there are not enough people on to start the tournament games I'm happy to team up with whoever to play against randoms online instead.

Feel free to add me (robertevansdj)

If your PSN is different from your VT username, please mention VT in the friend request.

Cheers  :)

• Like 1

There's no spectating is there?

Just press the share button and broadcast your game using twitch or ustream, then people that are on your friends list can find the stream by going into PlayStation live and selecting featured on the left of the screen. It requires signing up but it only takes a minute and doesn't require email verification. Sorted
  • Like 1

10:30pm works for me.

How do you do a screenshot on PS4?

EDIT - Just read Stevo's post on the previous page. Got it.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Hey group B. I work shifts so I wont always be available. But monday and tuesday the coming week from 15:00 and outwards would be a good time for me.

If me working shifts makes it difficult to get the matches done I'll try to squeez in some time after my late shifts(from about 21:30 England time), if it helps.

Edited by Skruff
  • Like 1

Â