Rocket League

hogso

Sounds like you lads are having some fun, I haven' even played it yet as I thought "Football with cars??" didn't think it would be any good.

I'll give it a go next week when I finish these set of night shifts. Might even join you boys next time you play if I like it.

• Like 1

I score hardly any goals :D

But I seem to end up defending in most games. Unless Gareth is on my team, he does a lot of defending too.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Played a good bit the last few nights, just single player to practice for online. Got most of the trophies already and an probably ready for online now after half a dozen 20 goal wins :lol:

• Like 1

I want to play! I want to play!

Discovered this shit last night, it's amaze!

I made this thread nearly 2 years ago, and you only discovered it last night? ;)

But yeah we're going to have way more than 8 active players, it seems.

What would everyone think to an organised 2v2 league? I'm sure we could get 6 teams together, there seems to be enough of us.

I think I've mastered defending, and then arriving to the attack perfectly timed to score.

My only problem is actually connecting with the ball when I get there to finish, meaning I only score about 1% of the time  :D

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

I think I've mastered defending, and then arriving to the attack perfectly timed to score.

My only problem is actually connecting with the ball when I get there to finish, meaning I only score about 1% of the time  :D

That "Goalkeeping" effort from last night when you helplessly hopped but completely missed the ball is still tickling me.

I feel as though I am probably the best player here, or would be, if I had any ounce of skill :lol:

• Like 1

Â