Rocket League

hogso

• 3 weeks later...

It's only released in less than 2 weeks, and it may be going on to ps+ straight away? Not sure how I feel about that, on the plus side there will be lots of nubs I guess. But when sarp eventually hit ps+ on ps3, it injected a lot of new players at a time when they were needed...

It's only released in less than 2 weeks, and it may be going on to ps+ straight away? Not sure how I feel about that, on the plus side there will be lots of nubs I guess. But when sarp eventually hit ps+ on ps3, it injected a lot of new players at a time when they were needed...

It's going on PS+ on launch day, quite a few bigger indies do that. It increases the install base for the game, and the dev gets a wedge of cash from Sony. Also encourages DLC purchases afterwards

• Like 1

And DLC is confirmed, I hope it works out for psyonix, I have encountered few devs who treat their fanbase as well as they do, and I really really hope the game is a massive success

Unless it's sitting under PS+ showing as free to download straight away, I'll pay for it, regardless of whether it would be free very shortly afterwards or not. There's no suggestion from Psyonix themselves, and they've made lot's of reference to how much the game will be at launch too...

Can't wait man. I implore all of you with a ps+ sub to download and give it a go. I would've anyway, of course, but included in the sub, what have you got to loose?

See you all on the field!

It's been up about an hour or so, had my first ranked match not too long ago - a 3v3, won 2-1 in OT. Picked up mvp with a goal, assist, and 2 saves, including one 'epic'. It felt good. The girly was quite taken aback by my childish screams of glee, mind you.

• Like 1

Servers were down tonight for a short time, and then I couldn't get a match, so spent some time in season mode. Much improved on sarp, but not all that substantial. Biggest plus is that the highest AI difficulty actually presents a challenge now.

Â